Gucci continues to bring House icons to the forefront in unexpected ways, merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit. The hardware is presented in a modern mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure. The Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow – unconventional and modern, and at the same time evoking an inherent free spirit – Zumi's individual look creates an unexpected contrast to the structured, refined details of the bag.
- Black grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 4.5" drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 17.3" drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- 13"W x 10.2"H x 4.5"D
- Leather and viscose lining
- Made in Italy
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.