Brought back from the 1970s archives, the Double G hardware defines a new line of shoulder bags, designed with double gussets and an exaggerated flap. Here, the combination of bordeaux suede and leather details enhances the silhouette's vintage feel. The accessory was presented in the Cruise 2019 collection, revealed in the evocative setting of the Promenade des Alyscamps, an ancient Roman necropolis in the French town of Arles—which gives the name to the line.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Bordeaux suede
- Bordeaux leather trim and strap
- Gold-toned Double G metal hardware
- Two gussets
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable strap with 21.5" drop
- Magnet closure
- Medium size: 10.5"W x 8"H x 1.5"D
- Viscose lining
- Made in Italy
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.