The Fall Winter 2018 fashion show set the stage for the introduction of new elements, born from the unexpected combination of traditional details, often incorporated into vintage designs. With a retro-inspired shape, this black leather shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House's most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. Embellished with sparkling crystals and colored enamel, the gold metal tiger head is reminiscent of a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Black leather
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Interlocking G Horsebit
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Nude colored viscose lining
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22"
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12"
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Medium size: 10.5"W x 6.5"H x 2.5"D
- Made in Italy
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.