The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining textured tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The bag is further enhanced by black crystal and metal studs. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
- Black leather with metal stud details
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5" drop
- Small size: 11"W x 7"H x 3.5"D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- Season: Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.