The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. Embroidered floral appliqués add a romantic touch to the handbag. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. Made in an imprinted leather giving it a textured appearance which replicates an archival Gucci material.
- Hibiscus red leather with blue/red Web
- Antique gold toned tiger head closure; Palladium toned chain strap
- Embroidered floral appliqués
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 38cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with 22cm drop
- Small size: W28cm x H17cm x D9cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 178 cm
Season: Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.