The Dionysus hobo with a tiger head closure referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The bag is further enhanced by signature appliqués. The powerful energy of the tiger is paired with floral elements placed over the GGs.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather detail
- Antique palladium toned hardware
- Embroidered floral appliqués
- Embroidered tiger appliqué
- One interior zip and two smartphone pockets
- Top handle with 18cm drop
- Green and red Web detachable shoulder strap with 56cm drop
- Tiger head closure
- Medium size: W36cm x H28cm x D5.5cm
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 178 cm
Season: Fall/Winter 2016 Collection
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.