- A surface of dazzling crystals in various sizes creates a precious play of sparkles and glimmers on this Prada Galleria bag, recalling the jewelry world. The accessory, which exemplifies the centennial excellence of Prada in luxury leather goods, becomes a reflection of the brand's modernity and stylistic identity that seeks to interpret kaleidoscopic contemporaneity through a pragmatic design and structured lines. Presented in a mini version, the bag is made of fine silk satin. The Prada Galleria bag, named after the historic Prada store opened by Mario Prada in 1913 in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, expresses the quintessence of the brand's timeless elegance.
- All-over synthetic crystals applied by hand
- Embellished leather handles
- Detachable, adjustable 115 cm leather shoulder strap
- Removable key ring
- External zipper pockets
- Metal hardware
- Enameled metal triangle logo on the front
- Snap closure on the sides
- Logo-print nylon lining with two pockets, including one with zipper
- With purse feet
- Height: 14.5cm
- Width: 20cm
- Length: 9.5cm
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.